Thursday, April 17, 2008

I FINALLY DID IT!!!


So most of my friends have had a blog for a while now, and I love being able to keep up with what's going on with everyone and seeing pictures of all those precious babies!! I have been saying I was going to do this for well over a year now--and finally today was the day!! I am cooped up in the house with a sick child today and decided to make the time to start a blog. Now, I can already see that this is going to be difficult work. If this post and picture actually appear on my blog in the format I have chosen I am going to be very surprised! I will go ahead and give this a try, and if all goes well, hopefully there will be more to come!

9 comments:

The Mom said...

Please, please keep it up. I love seeing pictures of your precious boys!

christina polk said...

I am so excited you decided to do this!! I have already added you as a link to my blog!! Your boys are precious!!

The Trustys said...

Great job Mariah! You can do it - keep it up!

The Gnemis said...

Looks great. I am glad I am not the only "rookie" anymore!! HA

Courtney said...

Yeahhhhh! I love seeing the boys. Can't wait to see you next month.

Robyn Jones Clark said...

glad to see you are blogging! the boys really are the cutest kids i've ever seen... i promise i'm not biased. ;) tell doug i said hi!

Allison said...

Yippee! I am so glad you started a blog! Keep the pics coming!

The Bradfords said...

The boys are ADORABLE. Im so glad you joined blog world. Its the only way I can keep up with everyone's kids!!! Miss you!!!
Chase

tcal said...

PLease have Rives traded to the Yankees next year.