Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Pictures

I have been scolded by many people over the past months for never keeping up with my blog. As I have said before, I am just not good with this type of thing. In talking with my dear friend Shelby tonight, she inspired me to post some pictures of the boys from this summer. This is for Cynthia and Shelby!




Trying our best to get a "posed picture" for an ad for MAK-B & Co. on a Saturday morning...


We visited Uncle Gip in NYC this summer. Thanks for a great time Uncle G! (Please excuse the lady who stepped into the pic)






Having a ball at Mars before going to see The Lion King!










A leisurely afternoon in Central Park...





3 comments:

The Calhoun Family said...

Yea Mariah!
I am so glad you updated the blog. Haven't seen ya'll in forever and loved seeing new pics!!

The Trustys said...

Beautiful boys. I know everyone enjoys seeing them! They've changed so much even since Christmas! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!!

Buse Family said...

Mariah!! gosh the boys have grown up so much!!! they are both handsome as can be!!! reeves favors gip!!!